Jesus Will Never Let You Down - Codeprg

Breaking

programing News Travel Computer Engineering Science Blogging Earning

Tuesday 2 June 2020

Jesus Will Never Let You Down


Jesus Will Never Let You Down


You know what really bothers me? When people disappoint me! I arranged for a group of people to come and help me with organizing a big event. If everyone does their part, it is an easy task. According to the proverb, many hands do light work.

A bunch of them don't pitch for whatever reason. They don't know me either. They don't pick up the phone to say sorry, something has arrived. They do not send a WhatsApp. No, complete silence. I should just assume that they are not coming! It makes my blood cry.


As a result, those who came had to work twice as hard. It's not fun at all. Just because some decided to let us down. This pisses me off a lot!

But perhaps I should not point fingers at other poets, because I disappoint Jesus quite regularly. I know I have to be his hands and feet. I am well aware that I have to help those around me who are suffering. But it is very nice and relaxing on the couch here…


And each of us can give some examples of time and again not pitching for the law of Jesus. We know what we need to do. We know where to give it to us. But we do not pitch.

Jesus must really be upset with me.

But that is not so. Jesus will never disappoint us. He will never disappoint us because we have disappointed him. That is not her style. Listen to this: 2 Timothy 2:13 If we give up on him, he does not give up - because there is no way for him to lie to himself.

Thank you!

You see, Jesus is not created like that. Jesus cannot act outside of his character or is part of his makeup. You can say one thing that he simply cannot do what he loves to leave.


What's more, Jesus cannot give us what we deserve. If Jesus were to do this, we would feel very bad.

Can you see the heart of Jesus and God in it? Can you see the love that flows and flows? Can you see that whatever you do, even if you don't pitch for your appointment with Jesus, even if you forget to help others, even if you are too lazy to help others, Jesus will try again and again?

That is the meaning of grace. We deserve death. We deserve death because of our actions, but we achieve the opposite.


When we realize what Jesus has done for us, we realize that we get up and do things. Then we want to make the pitch. Then we want to call him every time. Then we want to be his hands and feet everywhere.

Jesus is our example. Let's try to follow it. Let's do it and pitch every time. Jesus will never disappoint us. Let us come one day: He/she never disappoint Jesus.

Scripture
2 Tim 2: 8-13

Reflection
Where don't you turn
What should you do differently?